Dubna, October 13 – 16, 2014
Deadline for extended abstracts submission - May 26, 2014
The workshop "Doctoral Research on Information Technologies Related with Digital Libraries" will be co-loccated with the 16th Russian scientific conference "Digital Libraries: Advanced Methods and Technologies, Digital Collections" - RCDL-2014.
The Workshop has been oriented to young scientists making doctoral research on technologies of digital libraries and another topics of information technology related to digital libraries.
The major objectives of the Workshop are as follows:
- To present recent results and ideas of the research to more experienced colleagues
- To discuss virtues and shortcomings of the research as well as its future directions
- To establish contacts for scientific collaboration
- To advance skills of presentations at scientific conferences.
The participants of the Workshop will be able to take a part at other events of the RCDL-2014 Conference. The list of topics of the conference and other information for participants are represented on the site http://rcdl2014.jinr.ru/
- The acceptance deadline for extended abstracts - May 26, 2014.
- Authors will be notified on the status (accepted / rejected) - after June 20, 2014.
- The deadline for submission of the full text of accepted papers ready for publication - August 6, 2014
Requirements for papers and extended abstracts
- The paper presented personally by the research author should be dedicated to an original work not published previously (the work may have different levels of completeness)
- The extended abstract should be not less than 3-5 pages of length and should contain a detailed description of goals of research, used approach and its comparisons with related approaches of other researchers, recent results and the list of references.
- The abstract and paper should be written in English or Russian
- A style of formatting of extended abstracts and full papers should correspond to requirements published at the RCDL-2014 site.
Extended abstracts should be submitted to the Program Committee through the conference site with preliminary registration.
It is supposed that authors will enhance texts of their papers and personally present them during the Workshop.
The Workshop Proceedings - full accepted papers and short presentations - will be published as a part of RCDL-2014 Conference proceedings as well as an electronic publication at the Conference Web-site. Research papers in Russian or English proposing new scientific results are planned to be published as a part of an electronic RCDL-2014 Conference proceedings on the site CEUR Workshop Proceedings widely used for publishing of international workshop proceedings
Venue and dates of the RCDL-2014
Workshop will be held in Dubna at October 13–16, 2014. More detailed information is placed at the conference site of RCDL-2014.
Programme Committee (may be extended)
Alexander Elizarov (Chair) - Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
Pavel Braslavsky - Ural Federal University, Kontur Labs, SKB Kontur
Boris Dobrov - Research Computing Center of Moscow State University
Alexander Fazliev - Institute of Atmospheric Optics of SB RAS
Leonid Kalinichenko - Institute of Informatics Problems of RAS
Mikhail Kogalovsky - Market Economy Institute of RAS
Vladimir Korenkov - Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
Sergey Kuznetsov - Institute for System Programming, RAS
Nataly Lukashevich - Research Computing Center of Moscow State University
Boris Novikov - Sankt-Petersburg State University
Vladimir Smirnov - Yaroslavl State University
Leonid Sokolinsky - South Ural State University, Russia
Sergey Stupnikov - Institute of Informatics Problems, RAS
Valery Vasenin - Moscow State University, Institute of Mechanics
Victor Zakharov - Institute of Informatics Problems of RAS
Sergey Znamensky - Program System Institute of RAS