Simillary as 4 conference RCDL'2002 and the 10 (Anniversary) conference RCDL'2008, the RCDL'2014 will be held on October 13 – 16, 2014, in Dubna, Moscow region, Russia.
The Conference is open for the international participation
The quality of the RCDL conferences is ensured by the following:
- Inclusion of the leading Russian and foreign experts in the RCDL area into the Program Committee;
- Competitive selection of extended abstracts (each submission is peer reviewed by three experts);
- Refinement of the papers by the authors based on the results of peer review prior to their publication;
- Bilingual reporting (at least a paper text or presentation is recommended to be in English), facilitating the perception by foreign colleagues;
- Young scientist participation support (rewarding the best papers, scientific mentoring);[
- Publication of the best papers in journals recognized by the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia (VAK).
A lot of scientists from the leading scientific centers of Russia, Austria, Germany, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, the USA,Ukraine and other countries have taken part in the RCDL conferences over the period of 15 years.